International master's degree courses
Erasmus + incoming students
Erasmus+ incoming students are welcome in our courses. See how to apply
Nowadays the mobility of students represents one of the main priorities of the European Union, as a means to build up a new Europe among the people and among the cultural Institutions, further than among the economies.
In this common effort we, as the DESF, are deeply involved and committed to welcoming Erasmus+ incoming students in our Department in order to spend some time in Calabria with us.
To this end, students who wish to come and visit us are invited to carefully read the information on access procedures, necessary documents to be produced and tips on practical aspects.
To apply directly please fill in the following on-line form:
- Educational Offer
- Postgraduate courses
- Enrolments, educational paths and graduation
- Admission and enrolment procedures
- Right to university education
- Obblighi Formativi Aggiuntivi (OFA)
- Course attendance
- Transfer and Course changing
- Interruption and return to study
- Tuiton fees and exemptions
- Certificates and degree certificates
- Student/athlete Dual career
- Alias career
- Documents for students
- Bacheca Corsi di Studio
(Teams channel on Monday - Wednesday – Friday from 10:00 to 12:00)